Thank you for listening to OklaSaid – The #Oklaed Podcast! This podcast is updated weekly after each #oklaed chat. Topics vary, as the topics of #oklaed vary. We welcome you every Sunday at 8:00 p.m. CST for one of the fastest hours of the week! Click the links below to access our most recent episodes.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
#OklaEd General Education Podcasts
Stephanie Hinton created The Passing Notes podcast to support, encourage, and inform educators with insight for experts and practical advice you can use in your classroom tomorrow.
- Episode 067: Let’s Fix This
- Episode 066: State Superintendent
- Episode 065: Systemic Racism in Our Communities
- Episode 064: Dyslexia
- Episode 063: Teaching for Purpose
- Episode 062: Back to School
- Episode 061: Social Emotional Learning
- Episode 060: Advocacy & Covid 19
- Episode 059: An Update from the State Superintendent
- 058: School TurnAround
#OklaEd English Teacher Podcasts
Oklahoma high school educator Michelle Waters interviews ELA teachers from across country about topics relevant to reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Click the links below to access her most recent episodes.
- reThink ELA #014: How To Complicate The Single Story In The Literary Canon
- reThink ELA #013: Empowering Student Interests in the Secondary Classroom
- reThink ELA #012: Connecting to Young Adult Audiences through Real Life Experiences
- reThink ELA #011: Getting Students Excited to Write with NaNoWriMo
- reThink ELA #010: Fostering Student-Led Discussions with the TQE Method
- reThink ELA #009: Teaching Grammar In Context
- reThink ELA #008: Interview with Shari Gateley
- reThink ELA #007: Interview with Jennifer Dean
- reThink ELA #006: Interview with Marisa Thompson
- reThink ELA #005: Interview with Scott Bayer
#OklaEd Math Teacher Podcasts